With my sunshine going to school soon, I reviewed what we might need to bring lunch to school. There are so many choices out there. Here is a summary of what I ended up going with!
- LunchBots:We use this and love it so far. Haven’t tried it for school lunch yet but plan to pack sandwiches, burritos, etcs. Features: Stainless steel, dishwasher safe, non-VOC finish, lead-free. Great size for lunch i.e. sandwhich, burritos. To separate different food, I use paper or silicon cupcake holders.
- Thermos Foogo: I love this for keeping food hot or cold. We have had it for over 3 years and it is still working great! Plan to pack soups or hot foods i.e. fried rice or noodles.Features: Dishwasher safe, BPA free, cold keeps for 7 hours, hot keeps for 5 hours, large opening.
- Thermos Funtainer Bottle: I love this for keeping milk cold.Great for morning ride to school or for school lunch. Features: Dishwasher safe, BPA free, cold keeps for 12 hours.
- Kleen Kateen: I love these bottles. We use for water and juice. My kid uses the 12 oz and I use the 18 oz .We have so many and are on our 3rd year with them. The don’t have the weird metal taste and are eco-friendly. The silver ones will not have peeling paint issues. Though, I do like the patterns ones. Pottery Barn has special designs that Kleen Kateen doesn’t carry.
- Gerber Graduates Utensils Set: These are the perfect size for young to older children.We have been using for the last 3 years and plan to use them for another 3 years at least! Features: Dishwasher safe, BPA free, multiples colors, stainless steel tips, easy grip with longer handles.